Welcome to our blog
With our headquarters in Nairobi Kenya, we provide superior environmental solutions and environmental enhancements to our clients. Our clients are found countrywide and in the greater Eastern African region. At Asepsis Limited, we recognize that human life and human activities in the modern days have brought about numerous challenges. This has lead negative ramifications and serious threats to the peaceful coexistence affecting human communities, animals, plants and indeed all living organisms.
Asepsis Limited is among some global companies that have made it a strategic imperative to help the planet and its occupants. This goal is to promote sustainable and mutually beneficial coexistence and to make the environment more pleasant to leave in. This can only be done by solution providers who have a clear understanding of the historical, current and future challenges in the world. With a deep understanding of the art and science of environmental management we are able to provide sustainable solutions. As a professional organization we are on a journey of shaping the future.
This can only be accomplished by organizations that continually improve their capability. This effectively means that we have refused to accept constraints as a normal part of life. For humans, health challenges have increased. For animals and plants, their environment has been encroached on by human activities. Human activities and the associated climate change have had a major impact on the environment. Asepsis Limited rises up to the challenge and our aim is to help individuals, groups, governments and organizations to leave in a secure environment free of hazards, pests and vermin, dirt, pathogens, disorder and nuisances. We go beyond this by enhancing the aesthetics of the living environment. Our services therefore enhance the quality of life and make the human environment more pleasant to leave in and to restore the stability of flora and fauna.
Global warming, climate change environmental degradation and pollution have led to increased health challenges to humans. The impact of this to plants and animals is increased conflict, diseases, deaths and even extinction of some species. Humans are the custodians of the environment. We call on all to join us in ensuring that our surroundings are safe and aesthetically appealing.
A Partner committed to Environmental Sustainability Asepsis operates countrywide in Kenya and the larger Eastern African region of Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, Southern Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. In Kenya we adequately cover the following areas among others :-
• Nairobi, Machakos, Sultan Hamud, Emali, Loitokitok, Mtito Andei, Kibwezi, Hunters lodge, Voi, Wundanyi, Taveta, Mombasa, Malindi, Kilifi, North Coast, South Coast, Kwale and all the adjacent areas.
• Ahero,Yala,Siaya, Homa Bay, Busia, and all the adjacent areas.
• Ruiru,Juja,Thika,Kenol,Maragwa,Muranga,Othaya,Nyeri,Karatina,Nanyuki,Meru,Embu,Sagana, Nyahururu and areas around these towns.
• Mwingi, Garissa, Mandera, Moyale, Marsabit, Daadab, Salgaa, Eldama all the way to the Kenyan border with Somalia and Ethiopia.
• Ravine, Baringo, Kabarnet, Iten, Bomet, Kipkelion and the whole of central and south rift regions of Kenya • Kapenguria, Lodwar, Lokichoggio and the areas on the North rift (also known as the northern frontier).
• Kitengela, Isinya, Kajiado, Namanga and all the areas nearby up to the border of Kenya and Tanzania.
• Maai Mahiu, Narok,Maasai Mara, Oyugis, Kisii, Nyamira, Gucha,Kuria and all the areas around Kisii county and the adjacent areas.
• Kitui,Oldonyo Sabuk.
Asepsis Limited is a duly registered organization and a good corporate citizen. We hold all the requisite licenses and exceed the expected statutory requirements to operate in Kenya. We hold registration certificates and all licenses required in the kind of business that we are engaged in. Additionally we have certifications in safety and quality management.